1. Records Clerks-Patent Law Works LLP
We offer a Silicon Valley-like atmosphere with high tech clients, business casual dress code that includes jeans. We provide hands-on experience and opportunities for personal and professional development to help you grow with the firm.
- Scan, log, name and file physical and electronic incoming correspondence for US and international patent and
- Scan, log, name and file physical documents of inbound files
- Track and maintain ongoing communication with all departments regarding in bounding
and out-bounding records status
- Prepare draft forms/documents for use
- Maintain records storage system
- Process incoming/outgoing physical mail
- Provide internal support to firm paralegals
- Provide additional support to Docketing Department; and
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and the ability to learn various
database-related docketing software programs
- Excellent reading comprehension and proof-reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy
- Ability to produce high volume of error-free work
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to execute numerous procedure based tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Has initiative and executes goals of firm
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter, resume, and three references.
- This is a full-time position.
2. Cyber Intern for LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
This Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) summer intern position supports cyber security duties.
Position is located in Rockville, MD.
Pursuing undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cyber Security technology
Information Technology-related coursework, including:
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing Technologies
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis
- Project management skills
- Technical internship experience
- Customer service skills with related work experience
- Familiarity with programming and compiling mechanism
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.